Thursday 16 May 2013

Day 136 : too much blue?

I really enjoyed cavorting amongst the bluebells today but there were a couple of times I just felt that everything was too blue. Apart from blue skies I don’t think blue features a massive amount in my photography, or even my life for that matter. I think the anti-blue stance stems from years of a navy school uniform that coincided with being a girl guide. Everything I possessed was blue, and I since then I have rebelled and pretty much banished blue. Now there is considerably more pink in my life than blue, but try as I might I couldn’t find a pink bluebell. In one of the bluebell woods I did spot some wood anemones, however. They should have been beautiful little delicate cups, but these were more blousy and overblown! It seemed apt to see if they’d make more of black and white fine art print rather than au natural. I think it was a good call, and it broke up the blue for a bit!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment