Tuesday 14 May 2013

Day 134 : St. Paul's in pieces

If you stand in a certain spot at One New Change you get a fine view of St. Paul’s cathedral in front of you. And also reflected both in the left and right side of the glass buildings giving the impression of three St. Paul’s, or the St. Paul’s triplets. I remember discovering the spot whilst LB and I were determined to find something more inspirational after a architectural workshop that didn't. Ive seen so many versions of this photo so clearly it's a popular location.

On my next visit here I spotted that if you stand really close to Jamie Oliver’s Barbecoa restaurant and look up at the shiny windows you get the dome of St. Paul’s sliced in the reflection. And to add to the effect, it’s raining and there are rain spots splattered on my lens.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment