Friday 12 July 2013

Day 193 : big Moo

I’d been looking for a card to post through my neighbour’s door to apologise for flooding their bathroom, big opportunity for Hallmark here, and not been inspired! In my little collection I had a few congratulations on your baby, various mildly amusing birthday cards and a handful of thank yous. Hmmm ’thank you for being so understanding...’ I did think that I wish I had a had perhaps some of my own cards or postcards for similar occasions. I'm obviously not planning on needing a series of increasingly more abject apology cards for whatever I've subjected done one to but I would like to drop a few lines to people (especially some lovely people I met on my long weekend in France) and a postcard from that weekend, dripping in poppies would seem very appropriate.

The company I bought my lovely rounded cornered cards from, moo.com, were having a summer sale so I thought I'd try a pack of my own postcards. It would be interesting to see what some of my pictures printed a bit bigger, rather exciting, in fact. You can have up to 10 images and a logo on the reverse if desired. I opted for a teeny, tiny image of me, possibly to see what I'd look like as a stamp!

I was pleased how they turned out, very shiny, and now I need to get some proper writing, with a pen, done!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment