Saturday 2 February 2013

Day 33 : Garden in the sky

On this week’s social the theme had been Beatles’ songs and one of the categories was Octopus’ Garden. AL managed a fine arrangement with a sea of woolly gloves outside a touristy knick-knack shop doubling up for the Octopi that we submitted. Not been so fortunate to stumble upon any wild octopuses in and around Trafalgar Square I concentrated on the garden part instead. And it was just above me all the time. On the perimeter of Trafalgar Square the lampposts are festooned with hanging baskets resplendent with trailing greenery. And from underneath they look like this. Not sure what any passing octopus would have made of it. The sky is a bit noisy but I have to say I’m intrigued by the colours my camera plucked out of the inky black sky. Imagine if I'd bought my tripod with me!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment