Saturday 27 June 2015

Day 178: capturing the bouquet

It's the early hours of Saturday morning and the wedding is still going strong. I haven't taken as many photographs as I'd like, or correction, not too many I'm happy with. The happy couple didn't want us amateurs taking photos during the ceremony, and outside in the sun the guests are a corralled into a tight area. I tried to take some candid shots of J&J but it's tricky. Multi-brothered J doesn't smile as readily as his beautiful wife, but I managed a possible one. Later I think it would look better in black and white.

I've been enjoying taken instant portraits for the wedding book however, I must have managed a few good ones as a few have been tucked away in pockets, and I've had to shoot a second one for the book pages.

I'm scouting the room where we had a delicious meal and played a raucous game of wedding bingo (Wingo!) hours ago, for guests I've missed. And luckily, this is where the most awesome brownies I've ever enjoyed are, alongside some blondies. A little wedding joke there representing the happy couple! Also there is the other J's bouquet on one of the tables, I'm always drawn towards flowery subjects so of course I was there trying to seek the best light to shoot them. It's been a fabulous wedding and I've been so delighted to be part of this wonderful day. Thank you J&J!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment