Monday 21 April 2014

Bleeding London, inaugural photograph

I've started photographing my entries for the RPS Bleeding London project, photographing the streets of London your way. I've decided to interact with what I find in each street, be it discarded rubbish or the various flora, and possibly, fauna. I found and old style ring pull and thought this might work well with my robot couple. It took me a while to locate the perfect perch. I tried on the sloping top of a solar powered ticket machine but the slant was defeating my ability to get the robots to stop plummeting. Eventually I settled on a metal roof rack. It wasn't my intention to have the male robot appear to be creeping up behind and about to throttle his mate, but these things happen!

This photograph was taken in Castle Yard, one down 72,999 to go!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment